Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ENEMiES


I admit. I’ve done it. I’ve demonized someone that I didn’t take the chance to get to know. All because I was jealous. Guilty as charged.


It’s just that, the first sight of these pretty little things flipping their perfect little hair in the direction of your boyfriend is sure to annoy you. Once introduced, they will grate on your nerves with their lilting laughs and coy innuendo. Already aggravated, any further interaction only results in them pushing all your buttons. Or at least, seeming to do so. Instinctively, you will set off on a warpath to obliterate her.


I’ve realized, though, that the key to keeping your relationship hassle- and jealousy-free is not to destroy the girl who threatens you. What you need to do is make an about-face and take on the biggest of all battles your relationship with your guy. If he’s happy and you’re happy and your relationship is strong, the Other Girl can flutter her lashes all she wants and she wouldn’t stand a chance.


I could be wrong, but what has probably got you so riled up is not so much that she’s Evil Incarnate but that you and the Other Girl are so alike that you’re scared your guy will trade one for the other. The way I see it, if you keep yourself happy and keep him happy, he won’t ever do a double take.







----->by: Frances Nica

Enemies? I got some enemies before. But I changed my lifestyle now, I hate to have enemies. But some people still force me. With that case, I can no longer do something about it but revenge. I believe that revenge has never been so sweet. But I only have one kind of revenge, and that is the thing that I call “passive resistance”. Passive resistance, wherein I’m just gonna ignore all the things that they’re doing to me. For I believe that silence is the best revenge. At the end, it’s not my lost; it’s the lost of the bootless people around me who are always doing their best to put me down. I know that I am who I am, their approval isn’t needed. At the other hand, they should not judge me base on their ignorance. I don’t live to please them. That’s all. But I’m happy to say that I’m a good girl now! hehe :-)



----->by: Karen Abbie

3 comments:

  1. such realizations!

    if you are secure with the guy and in your relationship, there's no such thing as enemies, besides, having an enemy means you are such a loser.

    on the downside, you could have tried creating a mnore "youthful" look for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. galeng..

    ganda ng tandem nio.

    professional ang dating.

    bad gurl gone good? jowk. hehe.


    ♥ mara

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think what you said are true..
    i absolutely hate having enemies..

    -jEs..

    ReplyDelete