Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LOVE

Love is a strange thing. It can be the most amazing feeling in the world, or it can really hurt, but in the end love is something most, if not all of us, will face. While there are many different ways to define love and there are many different ways to love someone (even yourself), here is a general guide to loving.






WAYS TO SHOW YOUR LOVE :
*Say it. When you say the words "I Love You", they should carry with them the desire to show someone that you love them, not what you simply want to feel. *Empathize. Put yourself in someone else's shoes. *Love unconditionally. If you cannot love another person without attaching stipulations, then it is not love at all, but deep-seated opportunism (one who makes the most of an advantage, often unmindful of others).
*Expect nothing in return. Try loving just for the sake of love. Realize that someone may have a different way of showing his or her love for you, do not expect to be loved back in exactly the same way.
*Realize it can be lost. If you realize that you can lose the one you love, then you have a greater appreciation of what you have. Think how lucky you are to have someone to love.
---- A person can be said to love a country, principle, or goal if they value it greatly and are deeply committed to it. Similarly, compassionate outreach and volunteer workers' "love" of their cause may sometimes be borne not of interpersonal love, but impersonal love coupled with altruism and strong political convictions. People can also "love" material objects, animals, or activities if they invest themselves in bonding or otherwise identifying with those things. --- SOME LOVE QUOTES: **love is not controlled by feelings. It does not do anything and everything it feels, rather in true love the feelings are under the control of principle. **you can't make people love you forever. All you can do is show them who you are and what you feel. And its up to them to realize your worth
-----> by: Frances Nica








The love that my partner mentioned is the “erotic love”. Now, I will also say something about love. But this time, it’s all about “my love”. And my “love” is dancing!









Dancing as “My LOVE”

The Oxford dictionary defined dancing as an activity for pleasure in order to entertain others. Well, I define dancing as love. I know that I’m not that great when it comes to dancing, but dancing is my passion. I just can’t explain why I came to love it this much. Dancing is a very beneficial activity. It serves as an enjoyable exercise. I consider it enjoyable because there is something which drives me up and down, left and right everytime I move with the beat of the music. It’s also helpful in our health. For obvious reasons, it’s an exercise which can help us in loosing calories and produce sweat. Apart from having a good health, it can also help us to bring out the dancing skills which is inside ourselves. Before, I really don’t know how to dance. It had been so hard for me to dance. But I tried and tried until one day I discovered that I can also be a dancer. Dancing also brought me a lot of great and memorable experiences. I can still remember when I was always being rejected by my elementary teachers when it comes to dancing. But when I already reach highschool, I already had a lot of experiences. In dancing, there I met some of my friends. One day came when I realized that dancing is already part of my life. Humbly speaking, I know that even though some people hate the way I dance, some people still appreciate me. Well, I’m not really great in dancing. It’s just that everytime I’m dancing, I always think that it’s the last performance of my life, that’s why I’m already putting all of my effort there. And I’m also considering my parents, all of my performances are for them, because I want them to be proud of me even though they’re not watching.

Here are my unforgettable experiences:
-when we hike a mountain just to reach an fm studio
-when we don’t have a place to practice
-when I got lost looking for the other dancers
-when we were so happy eating (because Iyah’s family prepared a lot of delicious foods.hehe)
-when my father scolded me because I went home late, very very late
-when I became a part of the dance troupe for a very short period of time
-those times when my adviser is getting mad because we always commit a mistake
-during those times when we’re so hopeless then all of the sudden, we still win
-when I had my recital this summer under Ma’am Perez
-and a lot lot lot more!


Dancing really brought me tons of happiness. If I can dance, then you can also dance. Remember “If you can talk, you can sing. If you can walk, then you can dance.”
-----> by: Karen Abbie






oOo

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting and educational itong blog niyo! Keep up the Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...no wonder haha magaganda kaeu and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gemaizkan..ang gaganda rn ng topics neu.,

    girly tlaga:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!???hehe,nice topic,i felt great when i read ur post,keep it up,continue doing interesting posts and share it to me..hehehe




    zacky.

    ReplyDelete